Christians in Journalism Scholarship
Applicant must be a Christian student currently pursuing a degree in some field of journalism at UT at Austin with a minimum GPA of 3.0. This scholarship was established by friends and family of Mary Susan Lewis, BA in Broadcast Journalism ’92, who lived fully for the glory of God until brain cancer took her life in 1993.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to complete your studies at the University of Texas, Austin, with a major in some area of the College of Communications?
- What is your expected date of college graduation?
- What are some notable high school and/or collegiate honors and awards you have received?
- What are your career goals after graduation?
- What is the name of the church you regularly attend?
- Write a 300-500 word essay in which you tell how you came to faith in Christ and also explain how your growth as a Christian has impacted your career choice.
- 1st Letter of Recommendation: Please invite a college professor, who has taught you, to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- 2nd Letter or Recommendation: Please invite a Minister of a church where you have been active to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Show 3 more